How do you use essential oils? There are endless uses for essential oils. Follow the guide below, along with label instructions, to experience their many benefits firsthand. Tag a friend who wants to more about essential oils!
Whether inhaled, diffused, or used in aromatherapy, essential oils can be used to uplift the spirit and create different atmospheres when used aromatically.
• Enjoy an essential aroma directly by rubbing 2–3 drops between your palms and inhaling deeply.
• Add several drops of the essential oil to your diffuser to fill your space with a pleasant, plant-based aroma.
• Mix essential oils into your bath water to create a spa-like atmosphere in your own home.
Essential oils can be found in numerous high-end beauty and skin care products because of their powerful plant-based benefits. When used topically, some essential oils can support the appearance of a bright, glowing complexion, moisturize skin, and leave your face feeling more radiant.
• Mix 2–3 drops of essential oil with a carrier oil and massage into skin to enjoy a relaxing massage.
• Add a few drops of a floral essential oil, like Rose or Jasmine to your daily moisturizer for an extra touch of radiance and a sweet, uplifting aroma.
**Caution: Essential oils are very potent and a little goes a long way. If irritation occurs, apply Young Living’s V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex, coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, or any other pure plant-based oil to the area to dilute. Citrus-based oils and blends may cause temporary photosensitivity. Always follow individual label instructions for each oil.
Young Living’s Vitality essential oils are perfect for your supporting health and wellness and adding a new flavor to your favorite foods and beverages. We’ve infused many of our nutrition supplements and products with essential oils to make it even easier to incorporate their benefits into your daily wellness routine.
• Dilute at a 1:1 ratio with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, put in a Clear Vegetable Capsule, and take daily or needed to support a healthy lifestyle.
• Add 1–2 drops of Vitality oil to your water for a flavor boost and to help you drink more water.
• Add a boost of Vitality oil flavor to your daily NingXia Red®, NingXia Nitro™, or NingXia Zing™.
• Substitute Vitality oil for ground spices. Start by dipping a toothpick in the oil and swirl it through the dish for a lighter flavor, then add more as needed.
When applying topically or taking internally, some essential oils may require dilution. To dilute, see individual oil labels for specified use. When dilution is needed, add to Young Living’s V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex, coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, or any other pure plant-based oil to the specified amount of essential oil.
Does this seem like a wealth of info? Feel free to contact me so we can coordinate a Skype chat, and I’ll be happy to talk 1:1.