Mindfulness practices are vital since they bring us to the present moment specifically at challenging times.
Below are a few practices worth trying:
– Compassion Pause: Taking 3 mins to find compassion for yourself and others.
– Slow Flow or Kundalini Yoga: Slower based Yoga that allows for deeper concentration.
– Loving-Kindness Meditation: A prayer to rekindle thoughtfulness towards all.
– Three Minute Breather: Deep breathing by inhaling for 4 counts, exhaling for 4 counts. Add some essential oils to your wrists to heighten the practice.
– Fresh Air Break: Get out and get moving for a walk, run or jog. I call it moving meditation.