If you’re like me, you love to nourish your body with clean ingredients. Try this Well&Co favourite, and let your skin soften and hydrate in this gentle and aromatic body butter.
– 1 cup organic coconut oil
– 1 cup organic solid coca butter (not lotion)
– 10 to 15 drops Young Living Lavender Essential Oil (another great oils to use is Frankincense)
– Warm a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, then add coconut oil and cocoa butter. Melt until completely liquefied, about 4–5 minutes.
– Pour into a glass mixing bowl and place in refrigerator for 30–45 minutes to cool and set, but not harden.
– Stir in essential oil
– Using an electric hand mixer, whip until firm peaks form, about 10 minutes.
– Transfer to a seal-able jar or container, and store at room temperature to avoid melting or solidifying.
– Gently massage on your body for a little self-care treatment. Enjoy the nourishment because you’re worth it.