Essential oils are true bliss when creating your own wellness cabinet with clean products you can trust. When the blend of essential oils and massage oils are absorbed on the skin, it enhances the body’s hydration level while making your frame smooth and soft. After a shower or bath spend time nourishing your skin. Your mind and soul will thank you for it! Below is an easy and efficient recipe to assist the body reach a state of calm and relaxation.
PEPPERMINT MASSAGE OIL
- 2 ounces of any brand Almond Oil or Coconut Oil
- 5-7 drops Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil
- 3-5 drops Young Living AromaEase Essential Oil
- 2-ounce container
- In the container, combine the two essential oils.
- Add carrier oil (Almond or Coconut).
- Replace the lid on the bottle, and shake contents until fully mixed.
- To use, gently massage on to the legs, feet, arms, neck, shoulders, and then relax. Maybe turn on some chill music by Jai Jagdeesh or tunes from the Well&Co. Spotify mix, and just be blissfully zen.
**if you seek a stronger scented aroma, add additional drops of the Young Living oil as-needed. Best to start small and increase until the desired scent is achieved.