We all love shopping at Sephora, but honestly, all those fancy creams and beauty supplies you can make! When it comes to anti-wrinkle moisturizer, this is a must-have DIY recipe that’s easy to create with fabulous results!
– 4 oz mason jar
– 1/4 cup of raw shea butter
– 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
– 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil
– 8 to 10 drops of Young Living Frankincense Essential Oil
– 8 to 10 drops of Young Living Lavender and Lemon Essential Oils (optional additions)
In a double boiler, heat the shea butter and coconut oil until it’s liquified. Remove from stove and add the sweet almond oil and essential oil into the melted contents and stir. Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes to cool, then whip until a fluffy consistency occurs.Transfer contents into the mason jar and seal tight. After you wash your face, apply this incredible cream to nourish and awaken your skin.